Friday, January 14, 2011

My iPod shuffle list

Bicycle race by Queen, loved Queen's greatest hits as a teenager, reminds me of a holiday where we listened to it relentlessly.
The four seasons (winter) , by Vivaldi. I went to a very musical school and was (very briefly) in the orchestra.
Comfortably Numb, by Pink Floyd, nuff said.
Miss you, by the Rolling Stones, not my favourite stones song, but I still know most of the words.
Devil inside, by Inxs, saw them in 1987.
Hello, I love you, by the Doors, I do like the Doors.
Me and Bobby McGee, by Janis Joplin, love to sing along and I remember it on the radio as a kid (God I feel old now).
Higher Ground, by the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
With a little help from my friends, by of course the Beatles, not my fav, but still....
Black Friday, by Grinspoon, have seen them, I think at BDO.
California Dreaming, by the Mamas & the Papas, like music from the sixties.
Queer, by garbage.
Animal by Def Leppard, I'm such an 80s tragic.
Blue Orchid, by the White Stripes.
Heart of Gold, by Neil Young.

1 comment: