Monday, January 10, 2011

Kids movies

Almost without exception, my favs are by good old Disney. They are:
Dumbo: sad
Beauty and the beast: first movie I took the oldest to. The detail on the cinema screen was incredible.
Aladdin: ditto for my son. I saw it so often on VHS that 2 or 3 lines got stuck in my head on day at work and not even the lame muzak could drown it out. But anything with Robin Williams is good.
The emperors new groove: I loved Kronk (oh and Ysma as a kitten), I can still quote lines from it.
Finding Nemo: mine...mine...mine... that is so classic, sadly can quote that too.
The incredibles: just cos they're cool
Toy story(s): need I say more
Monsters inc: the big blue furry one's cute
Monsters VS aliens: with "suuuusan" and the bizarre evil squid alien
Wizard of Oz: fly, fly, fly says the witch, was so scary when I was young too
Mary Poppins: God she could sing and she was much nicer and prettier than she appeared in the book
The Sound of Music: God she could sing (oh that's right she was in the previous movie), course the kids were a bit scary in a Duggaresque way.

Does anyone else have any others?

No comments:

Post a Comment