Thursday, March 1, 2012

Housework

I've been a busy girl in the house this week. I've been doing lots of those jobs that everyone loves to put off and realistically I'm putting one off right now, but writing on my blog is lots more interesting.
I've been doing some of the nastier jobs around the house. You know the ones: walls, windows, curtains, oven etc. Well to be quite honest, I'm still doing the oven, but all the others, done, done and done.
I've also weed sprayed: and it needs more done. I've potted plants, some of the windows on the outside are washed, as is the porch. I even culled some of the kids toys and put some stuff out to go to the tip/charity. I just need to wax my legs and I'm done (for now).
This work is so thankless and repetitive and needs doing over and over again. I really hate most of it. That's the tricky thing though. Which do I hate the most? The big things that only need to be done occasionally, or the little things that need doing constantly?
Probably a bit of both.....

No comments:

Post a Comment